Not much to say, sorry guys. I love potatoes, I love herbs, I love garlic, salt, and Parmesan cheese. I list off all of those things because that's literally all these are. With some oil and black pepper as well. So enough about how much I love these and you will too, let's go.
Rosemary Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 30-35 minutes | Yield: 3-4 servings
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt + 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, removed from stem
- 2-3 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded or grated
- Boil potatoes in large pot of water with 1 tsp salt until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to low broil and cover baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Remove cooked potatoes from the water and toss in oil, remaining salt, pepper, garlic powder and rosemary.
- Lay potatoes on baking sheet and lightly press them down with a glass jar or cup. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese across smashed potatoes.
- Broil potatoes for 6-7 minutes until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.